Our Quality Palliative & Respite Care Options
No matter what level of care is required, Aged Care Services Australia Group tailors care to your individual needs. In addition, you will be able to enjoy all of our quality facility services and features.
We encourage you to remain under the care of your regular doctor as you already have an established relationship. However if your regular doctor is unable to visit, we can provide you with details of doctors/specialists in the area who offer their services in our facilities (additonal charges may apply).
- Podiatry – Regular visits available to residents requiring the service
- Physiotherapy Group Classes and ‘One to One’ Sessions
- Dietician – Available when referrals are made through your treating doctor or Aged Care staff
- Commitment to optimal staff/resident ratios
- Dentist/Dental Technician when required
We respect your choice to choose any type of treatment available.
We can arrange for you to access your chosen therapist, however the cost for these services are to be met by the resident.
- Audiometry and Audiology
- Prescribed medication by a pharmacist, cost of medication is met by the resident
All of our food is cooked fresh in our modern kitchens by our chefs who provide a diverse menu in consultation with our residents and dieticians.
Every day our residents can look forward to:
- Fresh cooked meals in pleasant dining surrounds
- Morning and afternoon teas that tempt your taste buds
- Residents can provide their own alcohol for their own consumption in consultation
- A selection of alcoholic beverages are provided during ‘happy hours’ at all facilities
- Special diets (e.g. texture modifications, low fat, etc.) are catered for as appropriate
- Hairdressers are available Monday-Friday
- Residents need to pay for the cost of their haircut.
Daily in-house laundry services are provided. We wash and dry you clothes and take special care with delicate garments. If dry cleaning is required, this can also be facilitated (additional charges may apply).