A: 24-34 Smith Street, Grovedale, VIC 3216
Ph: (03) 5243 6733
Delightful, comfortable living so close to Geelong CBD!
Balmoral Grove Aged Care is in the heart of Grovedale and just 10 minutes from Geelong’s CBD! Set amidst stunning gardens and courtyards, there are several lounge rooms and outdoor areas to relax or spend time with visiting family and friends.
Balmoral Grove offers 110 places. Residents can enjoy a selection of single rooms with ensuite and twin share accommodation. This arrangement provides companionship and is perfect for couples that would like to live together while receiving the benefits of 24 hour care.
Residents enjoy a comprehensive lifestyle program which includes individual, group and community activities, as well as weekly church services. For those needing more specialised care, the clinical care services in each of the four wings are coordinated by Nurse Managers and relevant clinical equipment and care services are provided by well-trained staff.
At Balmoral Grove we can offer additional services on request, including treatments, therapies and special meals and beverages. Costs apply for additional services. Please contact us for further information.
Furthering Japara Healthcare’s commitment to quality and enhancing the experience of their residents, Japara Signature is a lifestyle option that has a hospitality focus reminiscent of an exclusive boutique hotel. Selected rooms come complete with enhanced dining, stylish and refurbished décor, flat screen television, and complimentary pay TV and Newspaper subscriptions in communal areas
Please contact the facility manager on (03) 5243 6733 to register your interest and to find out more details and associated costs.
Wellbeing Services - My Wellbeing, My Options
Our wellbeing program is available to all residents and can be tailored to the individual’s needs and interests or you can choose to partake of our thoughtfully designed and value packed wellbeing package. If you have any queries or would like to discuss the wellbeing services program please call us on (03) 5243 6733.
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Palliative care
- Short stay and unfunded care
- 110 places in well-appointed private and shared rooms
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas in each wing
- Enclosed courtyards and gardens
- Residence bus
- Activity centre
- Convenient parking and lovely residential location
- Knitting Group donates garments locally to people in need
Our Service Selection*
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
To contact us for further information, call us on (03) 5243 6733
Balmoral Grove Aged Care
A: 24-34 Smith Street, Grovedale, VIC3216
Ph: (03) 5243 6733
F: (03) 5243 9836
Balmoral Grove is part of the fully accredited residential aged care provider Aged Care Services Australia Group Pty Ltd and Japara Health Care, operating over 40 aged care facilities across five states in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, and South Australia.