A: 101 Punt Road, Windsor, VIC 3181
Ph: (03) 8517 9500
Central Park has just opened its doors to a fully refurbished and extended facility. Each existing room has been renovated, and a brand new level has been added. With beautiful accommodation and stunning views, you don't want to miss out. Call us on 8517 9517 and ask about our Premium Special.
For more information on the development at Central Park Residential Aged Care, click here.
First class comfort and elegance
At Central Park everything we do stems from a genuine commitment to provide the highest possible person-centred care to our residents. Central by name and by nature, it is the most centrally located aged care residence in Melbourne’s southern suburbs, close to Toorak, St Kilda, Malvern, Prahran, and Albert Park.
Central Park is one of the largest residences in Melbourne and provides a superior standard of accommodation, food and services. These include larger rooms, ensuite facilities, luxury furnishings, recreational areas, and rooms with a view, in addition to 24 hour registered nursing care. We also have a licensed bistro and the highest quality food and beverage choices. Additional services are available and can be requested via an electronic menu management system. Some fees and charges may apply.
We offer 164 places with round the clock care services managed by qualified, registered nurses and well-trained care staff. We feature a hairdressing salon, internet kiosk, and spa room.
Our residence is set amongst beautiful landscaped gardens and outdoor recreation areas but we are close to public transport and car parks.
Our care and exceptional services cover a broad spectrum that includes interim care and convalescent care. Short stay and unfunded care are also available.
Central Park has collaborated with La Trobe University to enhance aged care provision and also examine the degree of care and calibre of nurses required to provide this outstanding quality of care. Central Park also continues to have a strong partnership with Alfred Health providing care to some of their transitional care patients.
Furthering Japara Healthcare’s commitment to quality and enhancing the experience of their residents, Japara Signature is a lifestyle option that has a hospitality focus reminiscent of an exclusive boutique hotel. Selected rooms come complete with enhanced dining, stylish and refurbished décor, flat screen television, and complimentary pay TV and Newspaper subscriptions in communal areas.
Please contact the facility manager on (03) 8517 9500 to register your interest and to find out more details and associated costs.
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Dementia care and palliative care
- Short stay and unfunded care
- 164 places in well-appointed private and shared rooms
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Kosher meals upon request
- Private dining room for functions
- Licensed Bistro
- Hairdressing salon and spa room
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Centrally located and close to public transport
- Partnerships with La Trobe University and Alfred Health
Our Service Selection*
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
To contact us for further information, call us on (03) 8517 9500
A: 101 Punt Road, Windsor, VIC3181
Ph: (03) 8517 9500
F: (03) 8517 9600
Central Park Aged Care Residence is part of the fully accredited residential aged care provider Aged Care Services Australia Group Pty Ltd and Japara Health Care, operating over 40 aged care facilities across five states in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, and South Australia.