A: 2-4 Park Street, Wendouree, VIC 3355
Ph: (03) 5339 4211
Enjoy peace and tranquillity near Lake Wendouree in Ballarat
Nestled amongst shaded courtyards and gardens, our tranquil residence is located close to beautiful Lake Wendouree in Ballarat.
Kelaston offers 90 places, all of which are private single rooms with an ensuite bathroom. All rooms feature individually controlled heating and ceiling fans, and every room has direct access to shaded gardens and courtyards, providing a serene atmosphere in which to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Kelaston provides 24 hour registered nursing care, with a range of allied health services including physiotherapy, dietician, podiatry and diversional therapy. Short stay and unfunded care are available.
We offer a comprehensive lifestyle program that is tailored to suit individual preferences. We focus on person-centred care, ensuring privacy, dignity, and optimum quality of life for each of our residents. Family and friends are always invited to our shared dining rooms and lounge areas for activities and regular entertainment. At Kelaston, there no set visiting hours, just like at home.
Furthering Japara Healthcare’s commitment to quality and enhancing the experience of their residents, Japara Signature is a lifestyle option that has a hospitality focus reminiscent of an exclusive boutique hotel. Selected rooms come complete with enhanced dining, stylish and refurbished décor, flat screen television, and complimentary pay TV and Newspaper subscriptions in communal areas.
Please contact the facility manager on (03) 5339 4211 to register your interest and to find out more details and associated costs.
Wellbeing Services - My Wellbeing, My Options
Our wellbeing program is available to all residents and can be tailored to the individual’s needs and interests or you can choose to partake of our thoughtfully designed and value packed wellbeing package. If you have any queries or would like to discuss the wellbeing services program please call us on (03) 5339 4211.
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Caring, committed, compassionate trained staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Palliative care
- Short stay and unfunded care
- 90 places in single private rooms with ensuites
- New development with an additional 30 places coming soon
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals freshly prepared and cooked daily
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Special dining experiences
Our Service Selection*
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Hairdressing/Nail attendant
To contact us for further information, call us on(03) 5339 4211
Kelaston Aged Care
A: 2-4 Park Street, Wendouree, VIC3355
Ph: (03) 5339 4211
F: (03) 5339 4288
Kelaston Aged Care Residence is part of the fully accredited residential aged care provider Aged Care Services Australia Group Pty Ltd and Japara Health Care, operating over 40 aged care facilities across five states in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, and South Australia.