A: 23 Alexandra Avenue, Lakes Entrance, VIC 3909
Ph: (03) 5155 2054
Dedicated, personalised care in the majestic Gippsland Lakes
Lakes Entrance Aged Care Residence is located on the beautiful Gippsland Lakes, surrounded by picturesque waterways, abundant wildlife and recreational opportunities. At Lakes Entrance Aged Care we strive to make life inside our home as inspiring as the outside scenery is.
Lakes Entrance Aged Care offers a selection of 68 places in well-appointed single rooms with en suites. We have a small number of shared rooms and this arrangement provides companionship and is perfect for couples that would like to live together while receiving the benefits of 24 hour care. There are several alcoves and courtyards with paved pathways and garden furniture, which allow resident’s secure areas to sit and enjoy the sunshine, views and fresh air.
We provide 24 hour clinical care services that are managed by qualified, registered nurses and well-trained staff. We focus on person-centred care, ensuring privacy, dignity, and optimum quality of life for each of our residents. Short stay and unfunded care are available. Lakes Entrance Aged Care Facility is an ‘ageing in place’ establishment that communicates effectively with its clients and responds to the changing needs of our residents.
Our leisure and lifestyle program provides a variety of enriching experiences such as sing-a-longs, arts, crafts, cooking, discussion groups, regular school children visits, pet therapy and outdoor activities including a walking and fishing group.
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Dementia care and palliative care
- Short stay and unfunded care
- 68 places in well-appointed single and shared rooms
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Paved pathways and alcoves
Our Service Selection*
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Audiometry and audiology
- Speech therapy
To contact us for further information, call us on (03) 5155 2054
Lakes Entrance Aged Care
A: 23 Alexandra Avenue, Lakes Entrance VIC 3909
Ph: (03) 5155 2054
F: (03) 5155 2070
Lakes Entrance Aged Care Residence is part of the fully accredited residential aged care provider Aged Care Services Australia Group Pty Ltd and Japara Health Care, operating over 40 aged care facilities across five states in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, and South Australia.