A: 269-271 Lower Plenty Road, Rosanna, VIC 3084
Ph: (03) 9457 7144
Exquisite views of the Dandenong Mountains in a first rate residence
Rosanna Views is a two storey residence with stunning views of the Dandenong Mountains, set in the heart of Rosanna. Our property features a playground area for visiting children, two courtyards, a water feature fountain, gardens, and barbecue.
Our residence comprises 96 places. Residents can choose from a variety of rooms with private and shared ensuites or shared rooms. This arrangement provides companionship and is perfect for couples that would like to live together while receiving the benefits of 24 hour care. Whether you prefer a room on the ground floor with direct access to our courtyards or a first floor ‘room with a view’ – the choice is yours!
At Rosanna Views we pride ourselves on our level of care services and we provide a memory support unit to assist those diagnosed with dementia. We are conveniently located near Austin Hospital and public transportation. Short stay and unfunded care are available.
Our lifestyle program provides innovative, creative, and stimulating events, and participation is tailored towards individual preferences. Our residents and families love to use our barbecue, cinema room, and outdoor recreational areas. There are no set visiting hours at Rosanna Views, friends and family are welcome any time – just like at home.
Wellbeing Services - My Wellbeing, My Options
Our wellbeing program is available to all residents and can be tailored to the individual’s needs and interests or you can choose to partake of our thoughtfully designed and value packed wellbeing package. If you have any queries or would like to discuss the wellbeing services program please call us on (03) 9457 7144.
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Dementia care and palliative care
- Short stay and unfunded care
- 96 places in well-appointed rooms
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Playground area for children
- Water feature fountain
- Barbecue facilities
- Cinema room
- Stunning views of the Dandenong Mountains
- Located near Austin Hospital and public transportation
- Men’s Group to promote bonding and well-being
Our Service Selection*
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
To contact us for further information, call us on (03) 9457 7144
A: 269-271 Lower Plenty Road, Rosanna, VIC3084
Ph: (03) 9457 7144
F: (03) 9457 7008
Rosanna Views Aged Care Residence is part of the fully accredited residential aged care provider Aged Care Services Australia Group Pty Ltd and Japara Health Care, operating over 40 aged care facilities across five states in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, and South Australia.
Fees and Charges
Flexible fee and pricing options available! For more information, call us now on (03) 9457 7144