Information and Advice
- Thursday, 07 September 2017
The Australian federal budget for 2017-18, the third delivered by the incumbent coalition government was revealed to the public by Treasurer Scott Morrison at Parliament House Canberra on May 9th.
- Wednesday, 06 September 2017
Following an extensive multi-million dollar redevelopment, which involved refurbishing five floors of aged care accommodation, as well as adding an additional premium 6th floor to the existing building, ACSAG Central Park Nursing Home has recently re-opened to the public with a fresh new look.
- Monday, 04 September 2017
As part of celebrations for the opening of our recently refurbished ACSAG Central Park Nursing Home in Windsor, Melbourne, Japara Healthcare (the parent company of Aged Care Services Australia Group or ACSAG) are pleased to announce an introductory offer for our prospective residents and their family members.
- Sunday, 03 September 2017
According to a survey recently conducted by pre-eminent opinion polling firm Roy Morgan Research, nurses hold the most highly regarded profession in Australia, with 94% of Australians surveyed rating them ‘very high’ or ‘high’ for their professional ethics and honesty.
- Friday, 01 September 2017
Placing an elderly loved one into aged care is without a doubt one emotionally charged decision most families will have to face at some point or another.
- Thursday, 31 August 2017
Aged care is a $20 billion+ industry in Australia, employing over 224,000 staff across more than 1,800 businesses who care for over 270,000 elderly and disabled Australians across the country.
- Tuesday, 29 August 2017
Aged Care Services Australia Group (also known as ACSAG) are proud to announce that our recently refurbished ACSAG Central Park Nursing Home is now accepting new residents following the official opening of a multi-million dollar redevelopment in February 2017, which involved extensive refurbishment of the existing 5 levels of aged care accommodation in this facility.
- Monday, 28 August 2017
Aged Care Services Australia Group (ACSAG) are pleased to invite the general public to view our newest facility when ACSAG Riverside Views Residential Care officially opens its doors on Saturday 16th September.
- Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Nestled in the rolling green hills just outside Launceston, Tasmania’s second largest city, is ACSAG Riverside Views Residential Care - a brand new aged care facility set to open to the public in September 2017.
- Friday, 23 June 2017
The hard work of one resident has not gone unnoticed, whilst a men’s BBQ has helped create new friendships at our ACSAG Mitcham Residential Care, a modern aged care facility in southern Adelaide proudly owned by Japara Healthcare.
- Monday, 17 April 2017
It was once said that the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. For that reason and many more, ACSAG understands the importance behind developing a strong community volunteer program. Running comprehensive volunteering programs across our ACSAG facilities, benefits both the residents and the volunteers equally.
- Monday, 17 April 2017
At ACSAG, care underscores everything we do. We are dedicated to delivering a better standard of residential aged care, whether you need quality aged, palliative or respite care. Delivering quality facility services to create a better and more active retirement environment is essential to our residents’ enjoying a comfortable and dignified life in old age – our primary goal. Discover the health, dining, grooming and lifestyle offerings incorporated in our aged care lifestyle programs.
- Wednesday, 01 March 2017
Victoria is the place to be, especially when it comes to aged care facilities. With 11 different residences to choose from across Western Victoria, Gippsland and other non-metropolitan regions, you are guaranteed to find one that ticks all the right boxes.
- Monday, 13 February 2017
A large number of Australian’s are nearing retirement, and with this comes a great opportunity for growth in the aged care sector. If you’re nearing the completion of your schooling and deciding what’s next or looking for a life-changing career, a job as an aged care worker may be right for you.
- Monday, 13 February 2017
Nestled between high mountains and breathtaking seaside views, ACSAG Coffs Harbour Residential Care is an excellent choice for local residents requiring 24 hour nursing care in an aged care facility with a family-friendly, community environment.
- High Quality Aged Care in Melbourne
- Relaxed Country Living at ACSAG Kirralee Nursing Home
- ACSAG: 2016, the Year in Review
- Staying Okay: Mental Health and Ageing
- Things to Look for in a Good Aged Care Facility
- The Benefits of Moving into an Aged Care Facility
- Fighting Fit: Healthy Ageing in 5 Simple Tips
- ACSAG: How to Choose the Right Aged Care Facility
- Job Opportunities in Aged Care
- ACSAG: Mitcham Residential Care Adelaide
- Healthy Ageing Through Healthy Eating
- Healthy Ageing with Animal Therapy
- ACSAG: Central Park Nursing Home Melbourne
- Healthy, Happy & Wise: Gentle Exercises for the Elderly
- ACSAG: Buddy System a Tonic for Healthy Ageing
- ACSAG: Ageing Well a Matter of Good Design
- Respite Aged Care: A Viable Alternative for Elderly Australians
- ACSAG: Understanding Aged Care Fees
- ACSAG: Making the Most of Your Retirement
- Aged Care Careers with ACSAG
- ACSAG: Aged Care Facilities for Relaxed Retirement Living
- Student Placements in Aged Care: Training the Next Generation
- ACSAG: the Benefits of Residential Aged Care
- ACSAG: Relaxed Coastal Living at Noosa Aged Care
- ACSAG: Aged Care in Adelaide